O, The Oprah Magazine is seeking fashion interns to start immediately for the Fall 2013 semester.
Interns must be able to work at least 2-5 days a week, starting ASAP FOR CREDIT ONLY!
Candidates must have a professional attitude, a strong interest in fashion and be hard working, organized and enthusiastic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Maintaining organization within the Fashion Closet
* Checking in and returning all samples for photo shoots
* Organizing and filing lookbooks for Editors of the department
* Assisting on photo shoots as deemed necessary by the department
* Completing any and all other administrative tasks requested by the department
**Please note that there is no writing involved.
This is an unpaid internship and you must be able to receive college credit.