The freelance web assistant will work closely with the online editor to produce daily and weekly site content and post across social media channels.
· Manage the publication of magazine content and SEO-focused
slideshows on the site and coordinate with the production teams.
· Manage daily and weekly site updates in the magazine’s fun voice using our CMS.
· Write and edit blog posts.
· Assist with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest posts.
· A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or English.
· Experience writing for the web and an understanding of SEO.
· Experience with web-based content management systems.
· Interest in food, cooking and lifestyle publishing.
· Solid proofreading skills; attention to detail.