Chic Galleria Publications, LLC is an all-encompassing business of online publishing. We are looking for creative, organized, and articulate writing interns to assist with content production, editing and formatting for our online magazine and clients. If you’re passionate about editorial writing and are looking to gain experience applying your communication skills to professional online publications, you may be a good match for us.
● Background in journalism, creative writing, mass communications, advertising, public relations or related field
● Grammar proficiency and strong writing ability
● Ability to handle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure
● Strong awareness of social media and familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
● Proficiency in content formatting via Microsoft Office, WordPress, Photoshop.
● Awareness of photo manipulation platforms and strong photography skills a plus.
Location: Your computer. No office work unless you live in the Tulsa area.
If you live in the New York City area, you may also be asked to attend and cover fashion events.
Time: Monday-Friday a minimum of 2 hours a day a MUST.
Compensation: college credit if applicable.
● Pitching, researching, and discussing ideas for fashion and lifestyle features.
● Assembling attention-grabbing, socially engaging posts to maintain and expand our loyal readership and that of our clients.
● Synthesizing information from PR firms into informative and interesting articles.
● Publishing articles to our website and client blogs via a content management system and online formatting tools.
● Promoting ChicGalleria.com and our client’s posts and interacting with our readers on social media platforms.