New York City-based lifestyle magazine, AVENUE, is seeking detail oriented, fast learning interns interested in writing, editing and magazine publishing. A glossy, print publication, AVENUE chronicles the glamorous lives of Manhattan’s social set and most influential figures as they navigate New York, Palm Beach, the Hamptons and beyond.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing research, fact checking and copy editing
- Assisting editors with daily tasks
- Helping out on photo shoots
- Covering events and attending press previews
- Writing blog posts for AVENUEinsider (for experienced candidates)
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the inner workings of a monthly magazine from a relatively small editorial team.