We are seeking writers with a passion for culture to contribute to our blog launching in early 2013. You do not need to be a “sneaker head,” but need to be willing to learn and write authoritatively on sneakers, design, art, music, sports, fashion, and street culture.
· A creative thinker with a strong work ethic.
· Excellent writing, communication skills. Pays attention to details and grammar.
· Can manage and stick to deadlines. Able to contribute to at least 1 post a week
· Comfortable interviewing a range of people and asking poignant questions.
· Possess great research skills and make creative connections across industries
· Internet access and your own laptop.
· Available 12-15 hours per week
We’re offering class credit, though it’s not required you be a current student. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.