Lively is a growing online magazine covering news from the creative scene: www.livelymag.com
We are looking for an editorial intern able to commit 2 days a week (hours flexible).
- Writing articles about art, architecture, design, fashion, events and shopping.
- Conducting and transcribing interviews
- Researching trends that are circulating in print editorial and web
- Updating social media for lively
- Collecting images
- Drafting editorial calendar
- Interest in creative industries
- Attention to detail in fact-checking and proofreading
- Professional and creative writing skills
- Familiarity with Facebook & Twitter
- Previous editorial/blogging experience a plus
Start date: January/February
Interns will have the opportunity to publish content and build a portfolio. The position is located in our office (Garment District). This internship is unpaid. Academic credit is available upon request.