iVillage is seeking one paid intern ($10 an hour) for the spring semester to work in our Food, Home & Garden and Beauty & Style channels. The intern will work with all three channels to help with research projects, work in our CMS system to update and edit stories, request products, assist with administrative duties and contribute stories.
- Receive school credit.
- Have a strong interest in either food, home and garden, or beauty and style. Experience writing about these topics is a plus.
- Be available to work at least three days a week minimum at our New York City office.
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking, organized and detail-oriented.
- CMS experience (with any blogging/web platform) is preferred.
- Producing articles and slideshows
- Photo research for slideshows
- Daily news research
- Obtaining photos from PR contacts
- Updating information for weekly meetings
- Pitching news stories
- Occasional writing assignments
To find out more about iVillage Food, please check out ivillage.com/food. To find out more about iVillage Home & Garden, please check out ivillage.com/home-garden. To find out more about iVillage Beauty & Style, please check out ivillage.com/beauty-style.