We are looking for a creative graphic design intern to join our art department for Spring and Summer. This is a great opportunity to gain real experience in the publishing industry. Responsibilities will include designing in-book pages, mock-ups for marketing, promotional collateral, invitations for events and much more. We are looking for someone who is organized and able to work well in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Typography
- Fluency in InDesign and proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator. (Powerpoint and Word a plus)
- Junior or senior level in undergraduate college or graduate school.
- Availability to work at least two to three days a week.
- Excellent cutting and mounting skills.
- This is a credited internship. Internship is non-paid.