• Producing photo shoots: hiring models, hair, and makeup, orchestrating
shoot logistics and all aspects of production.
• Coordinating with photographers to ensure materials are delivered on
• Maintaining departmental budgets, negotiating fees and overseeing all
• Establishing relationships with photographers, stylists, modeling
agencies, and agencies handling hair stylists and makeup artists.
Ideal candidate will possess:
• 3–5 years of experience working in the photo department of a national
• Strong problem-solving skills, a detail-oriented and organized
personality, ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• A flexible, easy-going attitude! If you like the corporate world, this
job probably isn’t for you. Inked has a small staff who work in a chill
office environment. We get a lot done, but we like to have fun while
we’re doing it.Posted 8/1/11